This is something I don’t necessarily believe, but I have had so many requests to make this theory, so here we go! Here are the main clues.
1) The texts did not start until the day Aria got back from Iceland. Why would -A wait so long? Almost a full year. And what was the first text they all got from -A? Something like “I’m back bitches. -A”
2) Aria doing the “Shh” in the intro. Not necessarily a sure fire clue, since Marlene King said they filmed all the girls doing it, they just liked Aria the best. On the other hand, they also filmed Caleb and Paige being -A instead of Toby, just to throw the cast off (;
3) The “Big -A” theory. Mona calls Aria “Big A” in one of the very first episodes. A strange thing to call someone who’s not really your friend, and you’ve never really spent any time with….
Then there was this….
4) The Black Swan. Marlene King said the costumes at the masquerade ball were important. And Spencer said that -A is dressed as the black swan. Welll…..
Nice black leather gloves Miss Aria (; Know what else that dress reminds me of?
Queen of hearts (:
5) This strange moment….This was at Mona’s “glamping” party. One of her favors were these black hoodies. In this scene Hanna is watching for -A, and she sees Aria in a black hoodie running to this dark car (which is Ezra’s). When she first gets in the car, she sits there for a moment in the black hoodie before dehooding herself. This was such a strange moment, since it appeared to be such a climactic moment.
6) Aria is the best liar. For some reason, all the liars were very quick to call Aria the best liar. Hmm. Is she? (;
7) This moment. Remember, “the bolder the move, the less somebody questions it”….
8) The A in her name. This was always a strange scene to me. Why would they include her writing her name on the window, UNLESS it had a purpose. And who writes their names in all capitals? Like, no one. Weird scene.
9) ”Unknown Caller”. This text was sent from Aria to Ezra right before Ezra was about to walk into a restaurant about to be trapped by Byron…..enough said?
10) The type writer. A few of the -A messages has been written on a type writer. Two of them being the letter to Ella about the affair, and the letter to Byron about “Do you know where your daughter will be tonight?” Ezra and Jenna are the only two people we’ve seen with typewriters. Then, Marlene King changed her twitter icon to a typewriter….huh…
11) When you think about it…..NOTHING has really happened to Aria because of -A. Her and Ezra ALMOST got caught a few times. -A told Ella about the affair, when Aria didn’t want to. -A got rid of Jackie, convenient for Aria. And -A helped Ezra keep his job by framing Noel for the stolen midterm tests….WHY? The only real thing that has happened was the ghost train. And that wasn’t til’ season 3. Soooo nothing really happened to Aria until season 3….
There are a million more theories on why Aria is -A, I just thought these were the most prevalent ones (: I’ll probably be continually adding to this post. If you have any more #ariaisa theories, please send them my way!
Photo credit: http://idontneednoroad.tumblr.com
- sashay-sexual likes this
- 19531024 likes this
- juliettay likes this
- spidermanslayer27 likes this
- giivesyouhale likes this
- franfrog likes this
- aebigayle reblogged this from rosewood-clues and added:
- thepandaninja14 likes this
- eastcoastpearls likes this
- bittersweetlove007 likes this
- g-horgeous likes this
- best4umaggie reblogged this from rosewood-clues
- maarkhoppus likes this
- thisiscalum likes this
- so-dope-phi likes this
- so-dope-phi reblogged this from rosewood-clues and added:
- brynnteeling reblogged this from rosewood-clues
- boobbury reblogged this from rosewood-clues and added:
- joanaalao likes this
- madimoneyparty reblogged this from rosewood-clues
- lorithroughthelookingglass likes this
- shedreamed-ofparaadise reblogged this from rosewood-clues
- jijou269 reblogged this from rosewood-clues
- imafvckup likes this
- weirdinmanyways reblogged this from rosewood-clues
- forever12yearsyoung likes this
- prisography reblogged this from rosewood-clues
- ratchetsthoucx likes this
- valefranco1 reblogged this from rosewood-clues
- valefranco1 likes this
- knxwn likes this
- thewonderyears182 reblogged this from rosewood-clues
- bev-hillz likes this
- decemberbows reblogged this from rosewood-clues
- liveforeverinmyheart reblogged this from rosewood-clues
- liveforeverinmyheart likes this
- julieepiee likes this
- stargazed-illusions likes this
- ellio-spaghettio likes this
- rubyllious likes this
- alexisroachh likes this
- marytpham likes this
- marytpham reblogged this from rosewood-clues and added:
- thedaysofkate likes this
- youngdopeandproudbruh likes this
- debiegz reblogged this from rosewood-clues
- atticus-digs-nerdfighting likes this
- nightmareson-sunday likes this
- davidlopizza reblogged this from rosewood-clues and added:
- davidlopizza likes this